We have just released a quick bug fix to our Alpha v7 release. It corrects few of the issues we have discovered shortly after releasing the Alpha v7. Because it has no new features, it is 100% compatible with A7, so you can update at any time.
The fixed bugs are:
- Proxy exporter script adding multiple items in the quad menu (right mouse button menu in viewport). If you have experienced the problem, you will need to go to Customize -> Customize User Interface -> Quads after installing, and either manually remove the Corona_proxy_exporter items, or press “Reset”.
- Shadow catcher‘s option “Use enviro color mapping” projecting the environment incorrectly.
- Only part of the image being copied/saved when render region was used.
- Photographic exposure for Cylindrical/Spherical cameras not working.
- Crash when copying targeted CoronaLights into multiple copies.
- Crash when creating proxy by clicking the “From scene” button before the object is created in the scene.
Update: This version now expired and is no longer available. Use the version 1.0 instead.