The long awaited release of Corona version 1.4 is getting closer! We’ve had a release candidate out for a few days, and we are just hunting the last remaining bugs. Once again, we need your help with that!
Just like for version 1.3, we are doing a little giveaway – we will reward the best three bug reports with a free 1 year Corona FairSaaS license (1WS + 3 NODES). All other meaningful bug reports will be rewarded with a 50% discount on a 1 year FairSaaS license.
Read more for full details…
How it Works
- Download the latest release candidate build here. It can be used with any FairSaaS, Box+Subscription, Student, or demo license.
- Backup your work to be 100% safe
- Test the build with any of your previous scenes, current work, or just with for-fun experiments
- If you find any previously unknown bug, report it here:
- After 1.4 is released, we will announce the winners and contact them
Terms and Conditions
- Only meaningful reports will be rewarded. This means only reports of non-trivial, fixable, previously unknown defects caused by the Corona Renderer are eligible. The report must provide enough info to help us with tracking the problem (the bare minimum is usually a good description of the problem, when it happens, and a scene or minidump – see our guide on bug reporting).
- Only bug reports for RC builds before the official release of version 1.4 will be rewarded.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally determine which bug reports are meaningful and which are not.
- We reserve the right to give away less than 3 free licenses, if not enough eligible bugs are reported.
- The free license can also extend an existing license or be exchanged for another reward, but only after mutual agreement between the winner and us.