We are pleased to announce that Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, Beta 1, is released!
If you have not been following the development through the Daily Builds, then here’s what you need to know – there have been a huge number of bug fixes, thanks to the extensive testing and feedback from you, and there have been a lot of new features and functionality implemented, such as Interactive Rendering, the Shadow Catcher, Dispersion, and more!
If you want to get straight to the download, you will find the latest version at:
- Support for C4D R19 added
- Interactive Rendering is now fully functional
- The ShadowCatcher material has been added
- New and improved sampler implemented (part of the 1.7 core)
- Dispersion and Subsurface Scattering added to the Corona Material:
- Native stacking of materials now supported
- Corona Image Editor included in installation
- Corona Standalone included in installation
- Partial implementation of LightMix “bake to scene” functionality
- Resume render now works from the Corona VFB
- Render selected is now implemented
- Team Render is much more stable, and should be close to fully-functional (known limitation – best used from the native Picture Viewer, and cannot use Noise Level / Adaptivity yet)
And of course there have been a great many bug fixes too. It all adds up to Beta 1 being a quantum leap ahead of the previous Alpha release!
Once thorough testing and fixing of any issues is complete, we will release the final version of Beta 1.
Thanks to all our users for your patience and help with testing the daily builds!
Nik, Ales, Cestmir, and all of the Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D team