Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D is advancing towards its first commercial release, due later this year. We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but in the meantime, please enjoy this FREE version of Alpha v5 for Cinema 4D.
Ales has added the greatly-anticipated Team Render support, CoronaProxy, and VR camera, along with plenty of other improvements and fixes in this version. Below you can see the list of the most important changes and improvements.
Continue reading Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Alpha v5 released! →
After a lot of hard work, we can finally present you the second Alpha release of Corona plugin for Cinema4D. It fixes all major problems of the previous version, and brings the Corona 1.0 core to Cinema4D, along with some new important features.
It is compatible with Cinema4D R14/R15/R16. Download it here.
- Added multipass support (render elements)
- Added Blend and Portal materials
- Improved stability of animations
- Uses Corona 1.0 core (with all its stability, performance, and rendering quality improvements)
- UHD cache (with save/load support)
- Reworked render settings UI to match 3ds max version more closely
- Interactive colormapping
- Improved logging
Continue reading Corona for Cinema4D Alpha v2 released →